It is imperative for businesses to have effective websites in order to generate new business and grow their brands. This is especially true for those who have home repair or remodeling businesses. Here are some helpful tips and tricks for creating an effective website for your home improve business as well as successful marketing technique.
- Make sure your website loads fast and is easy to navigate.
- Be sure to create an effective call to action button that appears above the fold.
- Have a gallery feature that showcases all of the before and after pictures of your most successful remodels and repairs. You may also want to incorporate video walk-throughs of properties that you have remodeled or repaired as well.
- Have a strong social media present makes it easy for your clients to follow and interact with you on your social media platforms.
- Make sure all your content is search engine optimized especially for local searches. It is imperative that your business is featured in local search databases and the Yellow Pages.
- Make sure your company name / your domain name are also search engine optimized. It is important to recognize that your company name and domain name are two of the most important pieces of your brand identity. Your company and domain name should help you stand out from your competition.
- Make sure your website features a testimonial section so that your clients can leave reviews of your remodeling and repair services. This shows your current clients that you value their opinion and helps them be brand ambassadors for your company for future clientele. It’s also helpful to have a referral button installed on your website so that your current clientele can refer your services to friends and family that are in need of remodeling and repairs.
Now that you know some tips on how to create an effective website for your home improvement business, be sure to utilize these methods when making a website for your company. And find everything you need to make a professional website from hosting to domains visit namecheap. And for fantastic deals on all of namecheap’s products visit Groupon.